DATA COLLECTED(A) Bitrump collects all personal data and information of the User including sensitive personal information. Use of the Bitrump services is contingent on acceptance of the terms contained herein. User shall be deemed to have volunteered the data and information collected, retained, used and disseminated by Bitrump, upon accepting the terms herein and those contained in the Terms of Service of Bitrump. (B) User hereby consents that when personal data is shared with Bitrump, User hereby agrees and acknowledges Bitrump’s right to use or disseminate such data or information including transfer of the personal and sensitive personal information of the User from current location to external sources including outside US and third parties. (C) Bitrump collects and retains data and information of user including the following:
- I. Information provided / shared by the User:
Bitrump collects any and all personal information provided by User to Bitrump. This information may include that which is provided by the Users, at the time of opening an account and transacting with Bitrump including the following:
- a. Name,
- b. Residential Address,
- c. Registered Mobile Number,
- d. Email Address,
- e. Government issued ID,
- f. Bank Account Details
- g. Any other information.
- II. Bitrump may collect, retain, use or store data or information automatically collected from a device or through connections associated to such device, including but not limited to the following:
- a. User’s device information including but not limited to IMEI or equipment identification number, IMSI or subscriber identification, MAC address, Android version, device details, network operator, contact list information, Wifi / Data Network connectivity.
- b. Information generated by the User’s use of the app and the website, including cookies and IP addresses.
- c. Access to User’s Photo Gallery / Media / Files / Camera;
- d. Access to User’s other apps and services including messaging through SMS; usage data;
- e. Geolocation of a User’s device or such or other automatically collated data or information of User.
PURPOSE & USE OF DATA COLLECTED(A) Bitrump collects, retains and puts to use the information shared by the User, as above, with the consent of and concurrence of the User. The data and information collected above is utilized by Bitrump, to ensure effective rendering of its Bitrump Services and to comply with legal requirements. (B) Bitrump does not sell the data collected and retained of User. (C) Data collected from User is put to use by Bitrump for enhancing its services to User.
COLLECTION OF DATA(A) Cookies
- III. Bitrump also collects information that your browser sends whenever User visits its site. This information may include information such as the device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (with replaced last byte), browser type, browser version, the pages of Bitrump site that User visits, the time and date of visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- I. Bitrump uses third party analytical tools to collect data about User devices and Internet connections. That information includes the IP address of User computer and/or Internet service provider, when User accesses its website, the Internet address of websites from which User links to the Bitrump website, specifications of User browser, and User movements and preferences on the Bitrump website. All of this information is used internally for the purpose of understanding how the Bitrump website is being used and to improve the same.
- II. Bitrump also uses third party analytical tools to collect data about usage of the Bitrump mobile app. The information collected identifies the types and timing of actions taken, including installation, registration, uploading, and certain types of navigation. All of this information is used internally for the purpose of understanding how the Bitrump mobile app is being used and to improve the same
- I. Bitrump uses action tags (also called pixel tags, clear GIF, or beacons) to identify pages visited and interacted with by the User. Action tags may collect and transmit this data in a manner that identifies the User if User has registered with the Bitrump website, or is logged into the Bitrump website. Bitrump also uses action tags in emails, to determine whether an email has been opened or whether it has been forwarded to a third party.
- II. Bitrump also uses action tags in the mobile app which may identify the websites visited by the User and the manner in which the User interacts with them.